Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This goes out to a hopeless friend of mine.

I'm trying to figure out if the tenacity sometimes shown in unrequited love is foolish or admirable, or if it's even love for the matter, actually.

Though I suppose if you do believe that she is still the most beautiful person you've ever met after all these years, after all that has been said and lost, it is love.  It's a certain kind of love at least, but most certainly, not the love of your life--so maybe it's time to stop treating it that way.

Xoxo.


Hit em with a little bit of crazy
Hit em with a little bit of love
Let them know that I'm not leaving

Looking at the stars in the sky
You feel that far away
Whatcha trying to say?

Show me where the love is grown
Try to leave my heart alone
You're the one for me
Do you know it?
You're the one for me
Can you show it?

Show me where the love is grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment